Saturday, October 5, 2013

TO WASH OR BLOG?

There is some free time this afternoon before our first class with Geetaji, an evening Pranayama class. I am excited (not sure a correct word choice when speaking about this practice of breath control) for this class.  She shines with her Pranayama instruction.

I began a load of laundry in my wash bucket and as I left that to stew I found Lisa once again blogging and leaving me behind.  Those of you following her blog (lisanamaste.com) know she has already posted a photo of me washing clothes. As far as I know Lisa has not yet done her laundry. So she may have more blog postings but maybe I have more clean clothes?  Not even sure about that as I become drenched in sweat at practice today. The weather is far more humid than my previous trips during the month of February.  I have a nice picture of my "laundry stew" but my attempts to load into the blog failed. Maybe later...  I can't really complain when the most complicated part of my day is my computer hacking.  Hours and hours of yoga with few responsibilities...not a bad lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment